Instruction for MBBS Undergraduate Admission - 2017
Required original documents at the time of Admission.
- · CLC / SLC/ T.C issued by Head of Institution last attended/ studied.
- · Character Certificate issued by Head of Institution last attended/ studied.
- · Allotment letter
- · Admit Card NEET (UG) - 2017
- · Rank Letter of NEET (UG) - 2017
- · NEET Marks
- · Metric/ 10th Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Original Pass Certificate
- · I. Sc./ 10+2 Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Original Pass Certificate
- · Caste Certificate in any category if applicable in prescribed format (at least SDO-Civil/DM)
- · Residential Certificate in prescribed format (at least SDO-Civil/DM)
- · Migration Certificate
- · 10 Passport size photographs identical to one used for NEET (UG) - 2017.
- · Two set Photocopy of total above mentioned Certificate
- · Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- · Anti-ragging Affidavit by parent/guardian and student
- Fee - Cash Rs. 15,900/-
- Candidate has to come for reporting to take admission on the date given to him at Office of the Principal, JLNMC, Bhagalpur. 2 – 3 days time is required to complete admission formalities. Please also take into consideration holiday(s)/ local holiday(s).
- Candidate will be required to undergo medical examination at their own cost on notified date(s).
- Candidates are required to produce all original documents at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
Note : All the candidate must have to come for admission on schedule date and time with their father / mother or legal guardian.